Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kevin Smith & Scott Mosier: Texas Chainsaw SMassacre

Cody: As covered in the Film Appreciation article 25 Years in the Devil's Playground, I love The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. I will take any opportunity to reference that movie, discuss it, gush over it, and put as much positivity about it out into the world as possible. So I was very glad to hear Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier do the same in the latest episode of their SModcast podcast, #192: Meta-Benji. I was so glad to hear them talk about TCM2 that I decided to make a video combining the clip with some pictures, and here it is...

Warning: Explicit language.

1 comment:

  1. Tcm2 is my favorite as I own most main props from the film including drayton's coveralls, leatherface's jacket and tie, choptops plate in a bust made by savini, lefty's ranger hat,and good ole nubbins! Would love to do a follow up on this talking about saving and taking these museum pieces to different conventions for fans to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete