Thursday, July 30, 2020

Video Scripts: Frailty, Dead Calm, Shocker


Cody has been writing video scripts for the JoBlo Horror Videos YouTube channel.


Every weekday I can be found writing news articles for the horror site ArrowintheHead.com, where I also review movies and the occasional TV show. ArrowintheHead recently launched a YouTube channel called JoBlo Horror Videos, and I've been contributing there as well. I'm not editing video or providing narration, but I have written the scripts for some of the videos on the channel over the last few months. In case you missed the videos on the channel - which you should really check out and subscribe to if you're a genre fan - I have embedded some of the videos I wrote the scripts for below.

First up was an episode of the Best Horror Movie You Never Saw series that was dedicated to Bill Paxton's 2001 film Frailty:



The next Best Horror Movie You Never Saw episode I wrote covered the 1989 thriller Dead Calm, directed by Phillip Noyce:



My third contribution to the channel was for a series called WTF Happened to This Horror Movie, for which I tried to figure out why Wes Craven's 1989 film Shocker, which was supposed to kick off a franchise and introduce a new horror icon, never received any sort of follow-up:



Those aren't the only videos I've written for the channel and there are more on the way, so I will be sharing another batch of videos here on Life Between Frames down the line. In the meantime, keep an eye on JoBlo Horror Videos, because several cool videos are being added there every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment