Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Video Scripts: 100 Feet, Freddy vs. Jason, Pin

Cody shares more of the videos he has written for the JoBlo Horror Videos YouTube channel.

I have been working as a news editor and film reviewer on the horror site ArrowintheHead.com for a while, and earlier this year I started writing scripts for videos that are released through ArrowintheHead's recently launched YouTube channel, JoBlo Horror Videos. I shared a few of the videos I have written - ones covering Frailty, Dead Calm, and Shocker - a few months ago, and now another batch of videos I wrote can be seen below.

For an episode of the Best Horror Movie You Never Saw series, I wrote about writer/director Eric Red's 2008 ghost story 100 Feet:

Then I took on the task of writing an episode of WTF Happened to This Horror Movie that digs into the decade Freddy vs. Jason spent in development hell and discusses the many rejected scripts that were written for the film during that time. There was a lot of ground to cover in this one, and I wrote a lot of words for narrator Chris Bumbray to read: 

Then it was time for another Best Horror Movie You Never Saw episode, and for this one we took a look back at Sandor Stern's creepy 1988 flick Pin:

I have written more videos for the channel, so another batch will be shared here on Life Between Frames eventually. In the meantime, keep an eye on JoBlo Horror Videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment