Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Video Scripts: Dark City, Mute Witness, The Wraith

Sharing three more of the videos Cody has written for the JoBlo Horror Videos YouTube channel.

I have been writing news articles and film reviews for ArrowintheHead.com for several years, and now I also write scripts for videos that are released through the site's YouTube channel JoBlo Horror Videos. I have previously shared the videos I wrote that covered 

- Frailty, Dead Calm, and Shocker 

- 100 Feet, Freddy vs. Jason, and Pin 

- Night Fare, Poltergeist III, and Hardware 

and - A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, and It's Alive.

Below, you can see three more videos that I have written the scripts for.


For the WTF Happened to This Horror Movie series, I wrote about the issues director Alex Proyas ran into when his film Dark City was in post-production, resulting in a theatrical cut that was a compromised version of Proyas's vision: 


For the series The Best Horror Movie You Never Saw, I recommended Anthony Waller's Mute Witness: 


And again for The Best Horror Movie You Never Saw, I got to write for one of my all-time favorites, a movie that has been very important to me since my childhood, Mike Marvin's action-packed supernatural revenge film The Wraith. I was overjoyed when I found out that Marvin actually saw this video and had a very positive reaction to it, saying it's "by far the best view on the movie and accurate as hell in the writing".


More video scripts are in the works, so another batch of videos will be shared here on Life Between Frames eventually. In the meantime, keep an eye on JoBlo Horror Videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment