Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Video Scripts: Army of Darkness, Cannibal Holocaust, Basket Case

Sharing a trio of videos Cody has written for the JoBlo Horror Videos YouTube channel.

I have been writing news articles and film reviews for ArrowintheHead.com for several years, and now I also write scripts for videos that are released through the site's YouTube channel JoBlo Horror Videos. I have previously shared the videos I wrote that covered 


- Frailty, Dead Calm, and Shocker 


- 100 Feet, Freddy vs. Jason, and Pin 


- Night Fare, Poltergeist III, and Hardware 


- A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, and It's Alive


and - Dark City, Mute Witness, and The Wraith.


Below, you can see three more videos that I have written the scripts for.


Sam Raimi's Evil Dead trilogy capper Army of Darkness is a cult classic now, but it was a box office disappointment when it was released. For an episode of the WTF Happened to This Horror Movie series, I dug into the behind-the-scenes issues the film had to overcome to reach its theatrical release.


Also for the WTF Happened to This Horror Movie series, I took a look at one of the most controversial movies ever made, Ruggero Deodato's Cannibal Holocaust:


And for the Best Horror Movie You Never Saw series, I recommended Frank Henenlotter's Basket Case:


More video scripts have been written, so another batch of videos will be shared here on Life Between Frames eventually. In the meantime, keep an eye on JoBlo Horror Videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment