Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Video Scripts: Halloween Timeline, The Pit, Body Parts

Sharing three more of the videos Cody has written for the JoBlo Horror Originals YouTube channel.

I have been writing news articles and film reviews for ArrowintheHead.com for several years, and now I also write scripts for videos that are released through the site's YouTube channel JoBlo Horror Originals. I have previously shared the videos I wrote that covered 


- Frailty, Dead Calm, and Shocker 

- 100 Feet, Freddy vs. Jason, and Pin 

- Night Fare, Poltergeist III, and Hardware 

- A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, and It's Alive

- Dark City, Mute Witness, and The Wraith

and - Army of Darkness, Cannibal Holocaust, and Basket Case 


Below, you can see three more videos that I have written the scripts for.


The timeline of the Halloween franchise is quite a jumbled mess, so we tried to make sense of it all with a video series called Halloween Timelines. I wrote the script for the episode that covered "The Thorn timeline": 



For the Best Horror Movie You Never Saw series, I wrote about the oddball 1981 film The Pit



Also for the Best Horror Movie You Never Saw series, I recommended Eric Red's 1991 disassembled serial killer movie Body Parts



More video scripts have been written, so another batch of videos will be shared here on Life Between Frames eventually. In the meantime, keep an eye on JoBlo Horror Originals!

No comments:

Post a Comment