Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Video Scripts: A Fish Called Wanda, Night of the Creeps, Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI

Cody is now writing videos both for the JoBlo Originals and JoBlo Horror Originals YouTube channels.

I have been writing news articles and film reviews for ArrowintheHead.com for several years, and for the last couple years I have also been writing scripts for videos that are released through the site's YouTube channel JoBlo Horror Originals. I have previously shared the videos I wrote that covered 

- Frailty, Dead Calm, and Shocker 

- 100 Feet, Freddy vs. Jason, and Pin 

- Night Fare, Poltergeist III, and Hardware 

- A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation, and It's Alive

- Dark City, Mute Witness, and The Wraith

- Army of Darkness, Cannibal Holocaust, and Basket Case 

Halloween timeline, The Pit, and Body Parts

- Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday, and The Thing (2011)

- and The Monster Squad, Trick or Treat, and Maximum Overdrive


Three more videos that I have written the scripts for have now been posted, and I'm sharing them below. This time, one of these videos is not like the others. I'm no longer writing just about horror movies; now I'm also contributing scripts to the Revisited series on the JoBlo Originals YouTube channel


My first non-horror video script was on the 1988 comedy A Fish Called Wanda. Here's that episode of Revisited: 


Switching back over to horror, the latest Best Horror Movie You Never Saw script I wrote was on the 1986 horror comedy Night of the Creeps. The feature debut of The Monster Squad director Fred Dekker: 

And for the WTF Happened to This Horror Movie series, I wrote about the making of director Tom McLoughlin's amazing Friday the 13th sequel Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI. The movie I credit with making me a horror fan. McLoughlin saw this video and shared it while saying, "It's a 20 minute commitment to watch, but EVERYTHING you need to know is in it! I guess I'll never need to do another interview about Jason Lives again."


More video scripts have been written, so another batch of videos will be shared here on Life Between Frames eventually. In the meantime, keep an eye on JoBlo Horror Originals and JoBlo Originals!

No comments:

Post a Comment